Quotes(08-07-2012)

Sunday, July 8, 2012

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."

-- Irish Proverb

"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we
are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we
open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement,
and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in
all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love
ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others
or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a
better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision
of people who embrace life."

-- John Lennon

"Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful
source of wisdom, beauty and truth, ever flowing through you.
Learn to trust it, trust your intuition, and in good time,
answers to all you seek to know will come, and the path will
open before you."

-- Caroline Joy Adams

"If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were
worrying about one year ago today."

-- E. Joseph Cossman

"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion or ethnic background, is that we all
believe we are above-average drivers."

-- Dave Barry

"Opportunities are not offered. They must be wrested and worked for. And this calls for perseverance..and

courage. "

-- Indira Gandhi

"God gives everyone certain attributes, characteristics, talents, and then He says, "If you use what you have

I'll increase it, but if you don't use it, you'll lose it." Use it or lose it; it's a law."

-- Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as

much as I dream can I be."

-- Karen Ravn

"Live with passion."

-- Anthony Robbins

"It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly."

-- Isaac Asimov

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."

-- Leon Suenens

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."

-- Lucille Ball

"Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!"

-- Ram Dass

"A leader, once convinced a particular course of action is the right one, must have the determination to stick

with it and be undaunted when the going gets rough. "

-- Ronald Reagan

"The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose."

-- John McEnroe

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."

-- Woodrow Wilson

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."

-- Oscar Wilde

0 comments: