Quotes(24-12-2013)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much."

-- Robert Louis Stevenson
 
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open."

-- Thomas Dewar
 
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

-- Albert Einstein
 
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."

-- Edward Everett Hale
 
"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect."

-- Author Unknown
 
"Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation."

-- Leo Tolstoy
 
"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go."
 
-- William Feather 
 
"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better."
 
-- Barbara Pletcher
 
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot."
 
-- Michael Altshuler
 
"No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you."
 
-- Althea Gibson

0 comments: