Quotes(09-03-2012)

Friday, March 9, 2012

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose."
-- Tennessee Williams
"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
-- Tony Robbins
"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"It is common sense to take a method and try it; if it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something."
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt
"If I had my life to live over... I'd dare to make more mistakes next time."
-- Nadine Stair
"It's choice -- not chance -- that determines your destiny."
-- Jean Nidetch
"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential."
-- Ellen Goodman
"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground."
-- Unknown Author
"The difference between try and triumph is a little umph."
-- Unknown Author
"We don't see the things the way they are. We see things the way WE are."
-- Talmund
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero
"Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
-- Zig Ziglar
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
-- George Bernard Shaw
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."
-- Gandhi
"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."
-- Wayne Dyer
"The great thing about being yourself, is that if you always do it, people expect it, and accept nothing less...no matter how different you may be."
-- Michelle Cole
"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."
-- Mark Victor Hansen
"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."
-- Karen Ravn
"The one thing all famous authors, world class athletes, business tycoons, singers, actors, and celebrated achievers in any field have in common is that they all began their journeys when they were none of these things. Yet still, they began their journeys."
-- Mike Dooley
"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get."
-- Michael Phelps
"Gratitude is the open door to abundance."
-- Yogi Bhajan
"If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher."
-- Pema Chedron
"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do."
-- Georgia O'Keeffe

0 comments: