Quotes(16-03-2012)

Friday, March 16, 2012

"If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a
hardship today."

-- Thich Nhat Hanh

"I've come to believe that seeking happiness is not a
frivolous pursuit. It's honorable and necessary. And most
people forget even to think about it."

-- Goldie Hawn

"What we perceive as a failure may simply be our inner being's
way of telling us that we are ready to move to a new level of
growth."

-- Anne Wilson Schaef

"If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into
place."

-- Eckhart Tolle

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

-- Confucius

"There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem."

-- Harold Stephens

"Today the greatest single source of ?wealth is between your ears."

-- Brian Tracy

"If we keep our little flame alive, our first feeling of
enthusiasm of who we are, without the influence or
intervention of others, we will prevail."

-- Patti Smith

"One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age
is that it's such a nice change from being young."

-- Dorothy Canfield Fisher

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my
ship."

-- Louisa May Alcott

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."

-- Harry Truman

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

-- Barry LePatner

0 comments: