Dream

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I wish I could describe you
You're nothing but a dream
Leaving me nothing to hold onto
I feel like I could scream
 
I would sleep forever
Just to dream you again
Oh, can't you come to me
To free me of this pain ?
 
I'm lying on my bed again
Waiting to fall asleep
To spend another night with you
To explore this ocean deep
 
I'm back in our world, I'm happy again
I see you there, and you whisk me away
And then like a bird, the time flies by
The morning arrives, much to my dismay
 
I cry out loud as you fade away
Begging desperately for the night to stay
My eyes open, and I close them again
Hoping to see your face for once, but nay
 
Again, left with nothing but the thought
That if I were to die and go to the heaven
I'd beg to live a night with you instead
After that, I'd never think of you in vain
 
If only I could see your face for once
If only I could feel your touch
I'd tell you how much I love you
Is that really asking for too much?

0 comments: