Few Things about LOVE

Monday, January 10, 2011

1. The spaces b/w our fingers were created so that
another person's fingers can fill them in.

2. Funny how we set qualifications for the right
person to love while at the back of our minds we
know that the person we truly love will always be an
exception.

3. When you love someone, draw a circle around ur
names instead of a heart b-co'z hearts can be
broken while circles never end.

4. You will know when you really love someone
when you want her to be happy even if their happiness means
that you're not a part of it.

5. If I were to describe love, I would compare it
with what one snowman did to another snowman - he gave
her a warm embrace and they melted in each other's
arms.

6. If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to
get a HEART or a "U" and get HURT, but I'd rather
choose "U" and get HURT than have a HEART without "U".

7. Don't be too good, I'll miss u, don't be too
caring I might like u. Don't be too sweet, I might
fall. IT's hard for me to love u when u won't
love me after all.

8. You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, you
make me laugh at the unfunniest things, but most
of all, you make me love u when I shouldn't be
loving u.

9. There would come a time when we have to stop
loving someone not because that person started
hating us but because we found out that they'd be
happier if we let them go.

10. You never lose in loving. You lose in holding back.

11. If u love someone, set it free. If it comes back
it is yours, if it doesn't it never was.forget it then.

0 comments: