Are you compairing your earning with others

Monday, July 5, 2010

Once there was a car mechanic his job is to repair car's engine which is known as a "heart of the car". A customer who by profession is a doctor approaches him and explained the condition of his car which needs a proper engine servicing and repair.

Mechanic confidently replied doctor that I'll repair your car's engine and you can collect it in the evening. Doctor smiled and went away.

In the evening, when doctor came back to collect his car mechanic got his car checked and asked for Rs.20,000/- doctor happily gave him Rs.20,000/- and told him if I can be of any help to you please let me know mechanic smiled and said Sir, my mother is a heart patient and needs heart surgery, will you help me! Doctor said your lucky my friend I am a heart surgeon and yes you can bring your mother to my clinic. I'll personally see this case and cure your mother.

After a successful operation when mechanic approched to the doctor and asked the fee. Doctor said its Rs.2,00,000/- . Mechanic said Sir, its too much what is the difference between your job and mine! when we both have the same job profile.

Doctor smiled and replied my dear friend, I agree with you we both do the same job but the only difference is you mended the stopped heart and I mended the working heart.

Mechanic for few minutes got zapped and after re-gaining his consciousness he gave thanks to the doctor, made the payment and moved happily with a positive note that One should never compare his or her salary package or earning with others or If one really wants to compare something compare the talent,skills, education and experience...

0 comments: