Quotes(09-12-2012)

Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them; he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account."

-- Euripides

"When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck. "

-- Estee Lauder

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within." 

-- Horace Friess

"When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice."

-- William James

"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. Alot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do

something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer. "

-- Nolan Bushnell

"Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative."

-- H.G. Wells

"Ideas shape the course of history." 

-- John Maynard Keynes

"It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours, and you'll drift in that direction."

-- Warren Buffett

"To be prepared is half the victory."

-- Miguel de Cervantes

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

-- Les Brown

"I've felt that dissatisfaction is the basis of progress. When we become satisfied in business, we become obsolete."

-- J. Willard Marriott Sr.

"What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself."

-- Hecato

"Winning is important to me, but what brings me real joy is the experience of being fully engaged in whatever I'm doing."

-- Phil Jackson

0 comments: