The first movie I saw in PVR---Bunking Office

Tuesday, February 23, 2010



A Thursday can be considered as half weekend by many professional, and somewhat the same was treated by me on a Thursday of February, when on a busy Thursday office day, I along with more colleagues of me bunked the office to see a movie.YES, we bunked the office and it was the first instance in my entire life when I bunked the office and I think it will be the only instance in near future also.

All of us must have bunked college, some of us must have bunked schools also, but bunking office was somewhat a unique experience which I really enjoyed a lot that day (sorry manager(s))

We all went at 6:45 PM IST to the famous mall of Bangalore, "The Forum" to watch the movie "ISHQIYA". As we went through the streets every one of us was in some different feeling about bunking office having a small cherished smile remembering the old college/school days and relating the same to our present

This was the first instance in my life when I saw a movie in PVR (and that too with my money),oh.....it was so costly for a bachelor...but anyhow team comes always first and we four were acting like a team there....

Well despite of hurry we entered the theater 10 minutes late which hurt me a lot as I missed the film from starting (i.e. from the "vicco" advertisements, which I was told later by one of my colleague that in Bangalore "vicco" ads are not played before the start of the movie),but despite all these complexions it was a fun filled bunk of approximately three hours from office which we enjoyed a lot and will be in my memories forever as it was the first bunk from office in all of ours professional lives.

And thus at last a so called busy office going Thursday of February became a historical date in our life to be written with golden words (he he he...)

While our return journey and the time till we sat down back to our seats in office after 8 pm, we all pretended like nothing serious has happened and till date no one apart from us knows the same truth (apart from a few more) that on a busy official Thursday of the month a historical event occurred that might inspire others also to follow the same path (but guys n gals do this only if you do have some spare time in your office life, don’t take risk on my advise)

Hope someone else will also share some more stories like above in near future and the child inside each and every one of us will get definitely another chance to cherish the old memories with full enthusiasm and excitement,because "Dil to Bachcha Hai Ji".

Long live our memories and friends.

Author:-Mohit Kumar Jain
Date:-23-02-2010

0 comments: